Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Lund 2275 Baron
Complete vinyl floor
Mercury 350 XL L6 Verado
Vessel view 703 display upgrade
vessel view to total scan transducer
Mercury 15hp EXLPT CT PRO SERIES kicker
Custom painted bunk trailer diamond plate
Port & Stb Pilots chair w/hd air rides/slider
Premium sport top w/walkway curtain
Black/Chrome raised Lund on freeboards
Ski package (ski tow, bow cushions/bolster)
2 and 3 bank pro series on board charger
Lowrance carbon 9 console mount
Lowrance carbon 7 bow mount
Minnkota terrova 112/72"/36v/us2 Ipilot
Chrome kicker control
Looking for the perfect big water aluminum fishing boat? The legendary 2275 Lund Baron is our flagship fishing boat model. With the more storage, seating, and fishing features, the Baron is perfect for large lakes or rough waters. Whether your fishing the great lakes or big water, this fishing boat is perfect for the entire family at nearly 23' long. It's considered the premier aluminum fishing boat in the industry.
- Center Rod Storage: Rod storage for 9' (5) 8' 6" (5)
- SportTrak™/ProTrak™: Attach a variety of accessories like rod holders, cup holders and even electronics to your Lund without drilling holes in your boat.
- Livewell: We offer some of the most technologically advanced livewell systems on the market.
- Port Rod Storage: Stores rods up to 10' (4) long
- Command Console
- Bow Storage
- Fuel Tank: 70 gallon fuel tank.
- Flip-Up Seats: These seats fold down when not in use to add extra space when casting off the stern.
- Min/Max Horsepower: 150/350 hp
- Min/Max MPH: 36/59 mph
- Length: 22 ft. 9 in.
- Beam Width: 102 in.
- Stern Width: 101 in.
- Chine Width: 89 in.
- Amidship Depth: 52 in.
- Bow Depth: 57 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Cockpit Depth: 30.5
- Standard Boat Weight: 2450 lb. (Sport)
- Maximum Persons: 12
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 gal.
- Length: 23 in.10 in.
- Height: 7 ft. 8 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing Weight: 4230 lb. (Sport)
- Hull Design: IPS2
- Freeboard Thickness: 0.08
- Bottom Thickness: 0.125
- Double-Plated Bow Thickness: 0.225
- Gunwale: PTG
- 12V Power Receptacle
- Bow Trolling Motor Plug (24v/36v)
- Automotive Style Fuse Panel
- Curved Windshield w/Walk-Thru
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- Interior and Livewell Lighting
- Kicker Stereo with 2 Jensen Speakers
- Molded Auto Style Consoles
- Navigational Lighting
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Steering-Hydraulic w/Tilt Helm
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 70 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Boarding Ladder 4 Step Folding Pan Mounted
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Composite Transom
- ProTrak Gunwale
- Integrated Power Strake 2 (IPS2) Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Flush Mount Cleats (4)
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Admidship)
- 30.5" Cockpit Depth
- Aft Casting Platform
- Aft Jumpseats
- Bilge Pumps
- Battery Holders
- Bow Backrests
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Bow Pro Deck Conversion
- Drink Holders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Self-Draining Splash Pan
- Sport Trak Coaming
- SportTrak Accessory Brackets (2)
- Treated Marine Grade Plywood - Bow to Stern
- Vinyl Wrapped Side Panels
- Front Livewell
- Rear Livewell
- Air Ride Removable Pedestals (3)
- Air Ride Mainstay w/Slider
- Air Ride Fixed Mainstay w/Slider (1)
- Seat Bases (8)
- Pro Ride Seats (4)
- (4)2x6 Bunks / Lundguard Frame
- LUV46TBXLW Custom Painted Bunk
- Swing Tongue / E-Coat Painted Wheels w/ Radial Tires
- Tandem axle w/Brakes on one axle
- Tongue Jack / LED Lights / Retractable Tie Downs
- Bow Cargo Net Storage
- Console Storage
- In-Floor Battery Storage
- Lockable Port Rod Locker w/Tubes
- Lockable In-Floor Rod Storage
- Storage Compartments
- Lockable Storage
- Max HP
- 350 hp
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 9 in.
- 102 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2450 lb. (Sport)
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 70 gal.