Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Lund 1875 Pro V Sport
Mercury 150XL pro XS
Bunk trailer lunguard black
spare tire black lundguard
Load guides shorearmor black
Bike seat w/air ride pedestal
Helm slider for air ride mainstay
Premium sport top w/walkway curtain
Red/chrome raised lund on freeboards
2 bank pro series onboard charger
Humminbird helix 9 chirp si gps g2n console
Humminbird helix 7 sonar g2n bow
Minnkota terrova 80/60"/24v/us2 ipilot link
Redesigned for 2017, the 1875 Pro V is the ultimate aluminum fishing boat. For serious fishermen or tournament anglers, this fishing boat has storage drawers that hold 20 (3700 size) tackle trays, a center rod locker for up to 8' rods, an optional ski pylon or rear flip seat. This fishing boat catches it all: walleye, musky (muskie), salmon, crappie, or bass. The Lund 1875 Pro V has everything you could imagine in an 18-foot fishing boat.
- Bow Storage
- Fuel Tank: 43 gallon fuel tank.
- Port Rod Storage: Stores rods up to 8' 6" long
- Center Rod Storage: Rod storage for 8' (5) 7'6" (5) 7' (5)
- Command Console
- Aft Livewell/Baitwell: Aft Livewell/Baitwell is 22 gallons and 42" long. Also shown is optional rear deck extension.
- Console Drawer: Under console drawer holds 10 (3700 Series) tackle trays.
- Min/Max Horsepower: 135/200 hp
- Min/Max MPH: 45/54 mph
- Length: 18 ft. 10 in.
- Beam Width: 97 in.
- Chine Width: 83.75 in.
- Amidship Depth: 37 in.
- Bow Depth: 40.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Cockpit Depth: 22 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 1710 lb.
- Maximum Persons: 6
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 43 gal.
- Length: 21 ft. 4 in.
- Height: 6 ft. 8 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing Weight: 3058 lb. lb.
- Hull Design: IPS2
- Freeboard Thickness: 0.08
- Bottom Thickness: 0.100
- Double-Plated Bow Thickness: 0.180
- Gunwale: PTG
- Aft Livewell w/Recirc and Pump Out (42" Long / 22 Gallon)
- Bait Bucket (Aft Livewell)
- Bow Livewell (27" Long / 11 Gallon)
- Freshwater Pick Up (Aft Livewell)
- Livewell Divider (Aft Livewell)
- 12V Power Receptacle
- Automotive Style Fuse Panel
- Custom Dual Consoles w/Walkthrough Windshield
- Flush Mount Horn
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- Interior Lighting - LED
- Kicker Stereo with 2 Jensen Speakers
- Mercury Analog Prerig w/gauges
- Navigational Lighting
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Recessed Controls
- Steering-No Feedback Tilt
- Trinket Tray
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 43 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 3 Step Ladder Flush Mount in Transom
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Composite Transom
- Integrated Power Strake 2 (IPS2) Hull
- Level Flotation Compliance
- ProTrak Gunwale
- Stainless Steel Flush Mount Cleats (4)
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Admidship)
- Advanced Water Control Door Frames
- Aft Casting Platform
- Battery Holders (4)
- Bilge Pump (1 Manual/Automatic)
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Bow Trolling Motor Plug (24v/36v)
- Drink Holders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Integrated Ruler w/Storage
- Self-Draining Splash Pan
- Ski Tow Base (Ski Pole Not Included)
- SportTrak Accessory Brackets (2)
- SportTrak Coaming
- Air Ride Fixed Mainstay (2)
- Air Ride Removable Pedestal (1)
- Helm Seat Slider - Airride Mainstay
- Pro Ride Seats (3)
- Seat Bases (6)
- (4)2x6 Bunks / Lundguard Frame
- LUV30BLWTMH Lundguard Bunk
- Single Axle w/Brakes
- Swing Tongue / E-Coat Painted Wheel w/ Radial Tire
- Tongue Jack / LED Lights / Retractable Tie Downs
- Battery Storage Compartments
- Lockable Center Rod Storage (15 Tubes)
- Lockable Port Side Rod Storage
- Lockable Storage
- Storage Compartments
- Under Console Cargo Net Storage
- Under Console Storage Drawers (Port and Starboard)
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 10 in.
- 97 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1710 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 43 gal.