Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Skeeter WX2190
Blade Power Pole
9.9 Yamaha high thrust
Lowrance HDS12" at Helm
Lowrance HDS 9" at Helm
Lowrance HDS 7" at Bow
Minnkota Terrova 112 lb 60" I-pilot 36 volt
(2) smooth move seats
Atlas Jack Plate
Cisco rail mounts
Down rigger mount
SKEETER'S WX SERIES DEEP-V HULLS ARE BUILT TO GIVE YOU MAXIMUM CONTROL IN EVEN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS. Whether you're running through rollers to your favorite ledge, or back trolling a snaky depth contour in a biting crosswind, our hulls are designed to be responsive and give you precise handling. Our new REACT™ Keel* feature takes your precision trolling and drifting even further. It virtually locks the hull to the water and keeps you right where you want to be —on fish.
* REACT™ keel proudly featured on Skeeter's WX2190, WX2060, MX2040 and MX1825 models.
KEY WX DESIGN FEATURES
BIG WATER HULL:
Designed to handle the nastiest of conditions with a comfortable,
dry ride. The WX hull gets you out there, keeps you in control and on fish with the REACT keel, and brings you back safely.
LARGE OPEN COCKPIT:
The WX Series Deep-V is designed for fishermen who fish big water and do the majority of their fishing from the cockpit. The cockpit floor is long, wide and open with no obstacles to fighting and landing that trophy fish.
REAR JUMP SEATS:
The standard rear jump seats on the WX Series create amazing fisherman flexibility for cockpit utilization. Add two seats to carry 6 friends or family members. Remove the rear pedestal seats
and you can still bring 4 fishermen while creating lots of open cockpit space for managing trolling spreads.
MASSIVE UNDER DECK STORAGE:
The big water hull on all WX Series models, by its nature, creates massive amounts of room under the deck for storage. The both port and starboard side storage lockers are very deep and wide. You'll be amazed at the amount of gear you can pack.
OUTSTANDING TROLLING PLATFORM:
Remove the rear pedestal seats and you can still bring 4 fishermen while creating lots of open cockpit space for managing trolling spreads. The gunnels caps are flat, allowing the installation of rails for rod holders or Trax systems for down rigger fishing and rod tree applications.
DEEP SIDE GUNNELS:
All WX Series models have deep gunnels along with a large open cockpit. Your family and friends will enjoy the comfort and safety of the WX Series cockpit. Depending on the model, gunnels are up to 28 inches deep.
AUTOMOTIVE STYLE COCKPIT SIDE PANELS:
The WX2190 and WX2060 now feature an automotive style vinyl side panel on the port and starboard side. The side panels feature built in speakers, passenger side grab handle, and conveniently located cupholders.
When your family or friends are ready to take a break from fishing and have some fun in the sun, the optional Ski Pylon comes in handy. Great for water skiing and tubing, the Ski Pylon sets up in a couple minutes and easily stows below the front deck. It's available as an option on all WX Series Deep-V's
The WX2190 is designed to be the ultimate in big water fishing boats. Long, wide and deep, and packed with fisherman friendly features, the WX2190 has everything you need to look Mother Nature in the eye and say “Stand Aside.”
- Cockpit Command Center w/Instrumentation
- Lowrance® HDS-12 Gen 3 Touch (Dash & Bow)
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 112 - 60" Trolling Motor
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Livewell Control System with Independent Fill
- Dry Dock Ventilation System
- Torque Transfer System
- Snap-in Carpet
- Interior Lighting
- Hamby's Beaching Bumpers® Keel Protector
- Length on Trailer (Towing Length): 28 ft. 3 in.
- Length on Trailer (with Motor in Towing Position and Swing-Away Tongue Folded): 25 ft. 7 in.
- Length on Trailer w/Motor Trimmed Vertical w/Swing-Away Tongue Folded (shortest length): 24 ft. 5 in.
- Width on Trailer: 102 in.
- Boat Length: 21 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 101 in.
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Max. Height on Trailer (with Walkthrough Windscreen): 85 in.
- Interior Depth (at console): 28 in.
- Draft: 16 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 2,775 lb.
- Max. H.P.: 300 hp
- Max.Weight: 1,840 lb.
- Maximum Persons: 6 person / 846 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 51 gal.
- Cockpit Command Center w/ Instrumentation
- Modular Walk-Thru Console (s)
- Walk Thru Windshield (pre-drilled at factory)
- Wrap-around Windscreens (exchange): Optional
- Bow Panel w/ Trolling Motor Receptacle
- Built-In Cooler (Front Step/Deck): 23 Qt.
- Fixed Base Driver’s Chair w/Locking Swivel, Seat Slider, Custom Logos, & Power Adjust. Ped. (4 color)
- Moveable Fishing Chair w/Custom Logos - with Power Adjustable Extension and Locking Swivel (4 color): 1
- Seat Bases (movable seats): 4
- Two Rear Deck Jump Seats
- Fishing Chair with Power Pedestal (Extra ea): Optional
- Bike Seat with Power Pedestal (Extra ea): Optional
- Non-Skid Floor
- Snap-in Floor Carpet
- Lowrance® HDS-12 Gen3 Touch (Dash) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan, Wi-Fi Capability, Chirp Technology, Transducers, & Temp
- No Std. Electronics: Optional
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen3 Touch (Dash & Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan Capability, Wi-Fi Capability, Chirp Technology, Transducers, & Temp: Optional
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Gen3 Touch (Dash & Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan Capability, Wi-Fi Capability, Chirp Technology, Transducers, & Temp: Optional
- Lowrance® HDS-12 Gen3 Touch (Dash & Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan Capability, Wi-Fi Capability, Chirp Technology, Transducers, & Temp: Optional
- Lowrance® Network Cable (Cable Installed Dash to Bow): Optional
- Lowrance® Touch Structure Scan Prewire (In-Hull Transducer, SS Transducer & Network Cables): Optional
- Lowrance® Transducers: Optional
- Humminbird® Helix 9 (Dash or Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan Capability, Transducers w/Temp: Optional
- Humminbird® Helix 10 (Dash or Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan Capability, Transducers w/Temp: Optional
- Humminbird® Helix 12 (Dash or Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Structure Scan Capability, Transducers w/Temp: Optional
- Humminbird® Onix® 8 (Dash or Bow) w/ Internal GPS Antenna & SI Transducer: Optional
- Humminbird® Onix® 10 (Dash or Bow) w/ Internal GPS Antenna & SI Transducer: Optional
- Humminbird® Network cable (Installed): Optional
- Humminbird® Network Hub (must be selected to connect multiple graphs to ilink or 360): Optional
- Humminbird® Side-Imaging Prewiring - In-Hull Transducer, SI Transducer, Network cable (Installed): Optional
- Humminbird® Onix® Transducer Rear to Dash (Each Installed): Optional
- Humminbird® Transducer (Extra): Optional
- 8'' Engine Setback
- 8'' Hyd. Jackplate: Optional
- 8" Kicker Motor Setback: Optional
- Torque Transfer System
- Digital Flush Mounted Control Exchange (Includes CXommand Link) - Must select w/XCA (included in price): Optional
- Livewell Control System featuring Independent Fill, Recirculating & Drain Modes w/ Pump Timer
- Stern Livewell: 34 Gal.
- Stern Baitwell: 13 Gal.
- Bow Baitwell: 9 Gal.
- Oxygenator Livewell Aeration System (Front & Rear Livewells): Optional
- Oxygenator Livewell Aeration System (Rear Baitwell): Optional
- Auto or Manual 800 GPH Bilge Pump & Manual 1500 GPH Bilge Pump
- BlueTooth® device and speakers: Optional
- Console Storm Guard (snap in): Optional
- Minn Kota® 10 Amp x 4-Bank Battery Charger
- T9.9H or T9.9R Kicker Engine Only or w/Package (Not installed at factory): Optional
- Remote Control for T9.9R Kicker Engine: Optional
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Prop Deduct: Optional
- Dry Dock ventilation system
- Fuel System: 51 Gal.
- 6-Gauge Troll Motor Wiring System w/ 3 Battery Trays (4-2190)
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 112 I Pilot 60" US 2 36V 60" Shaft Exchange w/sliding removable mount (includes 4 bank charger & tray 2060)
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 112 I Pilot Link 60" US 2 36V 60" Shaft Exchange w/sliding removable mount exchange (includes 4 bank charger & tray 2060): Optional
- Minn Kota® 112 Ulterra US2 36V 60'' Shaft W/Ipilot & sliding removable mount exchange (includes 10 x 4 bank charger & tray): Optional
- Minn Kota® 112 Ulterra US2 36V 60'' Shaft W/Ipilot Link & sliding removable mount exchange(includes 10 x 4 bank charger & tray): Optional
- Minn Kota® Rear Trolling Motor Panel (w/6 gauge wiring system): Optional
- No Trolling Motor Option: Optional
- No Motor Controls or Gauges (Mr Marine, Mercury): Optional
- Rub Rail w/Stainless Insert
- Stainless Cleats: 4
- Flush-mounted Latch/Locking System
- Tackle Management System (Bow & Stern)
- Rod Storage Box (s)
- Side-Wall Rod Storage
- Interior Lighting
- Engine Boarding Ladder
- Hamby's Beaching Bumpers® Keel Protector (Black): Optional
- Boarding Ladder Exchange (NA with hyd jack plate): Optional
- Custom Boat Cover: Optional
- Custom Engine Cover: Optional
- Tuff Coat Channel Trailer w/Tandem Axles, Brakes Both Axles & Tuff Coat Steel Fenders
- Swing-away Tongue
- Fulton® F2 Jack-Stand
- Fulton® F2 Winch
- Skeeter Cutouts
- Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Torsion Axles
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Color Coordinated Polymer Fenders Tandem (Requires Tandem Upgrade on 2000T): Optional
- Stainless Steel Fenders Exchange (Requires Tandem Upgrade on 1910, 1850, 2000T): Optional
- Aluminum Wheels
- Type 03 15'' Aluminum Wheel Exchange (ea) (Single Axle Only): Optional
- Tongue Tool Box: Optional
- Winch Post Ladder: Optional
- Backup Lights: Optional
- Loading Lights: Optional
- Trailer Galvanizing (including wheels) w/ Detachable Tongue: Optional
- Custom Painted Channel Trailer: Optional
- Max HP
- 300 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 8 in.
- 101 in.
- 16 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2,775 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons; 846 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 51 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,840 lb.