Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Yamaha sx192
Supercharged Watersports Performance
The AR192 is the perfect choice for families who want a watersports-ready runabout with extra horsepower for towing. This energetic runabout features a supercharged 1.8 liter Super High Output Yamaha Marine engine combined with the industry's leading internal propulsion system. Yamaha upgrades include stainless steel rubrails, snap out carpet, premium stereo and trailer at no additional cost.
- Engine: The 1.8 liter Super High Output Yamaha Marine engine is the most reliable, fuel-efficient engine in its class and the perfect platform for towing wakeboarders for hours on end.
- Anchor Locker: The expansive bow features comfortable seating, convenient cupholders, marine-grade speakers and a dedicated anchor storage locker.
- Helm: The dynamic helm design has a sporty appearance and features easy-to-read performance-style gauges.
- Stereo: Oversized glovebox is water-resistant and provides secure storage and easy access to the Clarion® stereo.
- Wakeboard Tower: Painted aluminum wakeboard tower is watersports ready and folds for convenient storage.
- Platform: Yamaha's award-winning two-tiered swim platform sits just inches above the water to provide the perfect launching pad for wakesports or simply soaking up the sun.
- Length: 19 ft.
- Weight: 2176 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft.
- Draft: 14 in.
- Dead Rise: 18°
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 1240 lb.(8 persons)
- Premium Teak-Style Marine-Grade Carpet: Standard
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Nine, stainless steel
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- J-Shaped Cockpit Seating: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Storage Capacity: 417.4 gal.
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Hydro-Turf® Mats: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Clarion® Marine Stereo: Standard
- Wireless Stereo Remote: Standard
- Bluetooth® Capability: Standard
- Marine Speakers: Four
- No Wake Mode™ Control: 3 position
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 6 ft. 1 in.
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Single 1.8 Liter SUPER HIGH OUTPUT
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- 155MM High-Pressure Pumps: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Single
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 1.1 gal.
- Impeller: 3-blade, stainless steel
- Available Color(s): Black or Space Blue
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats (6): Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini Top: Standard
- Shipping Cover: Standard
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower: Black Tower on Black Model and Space Blue Model
- Wakeboard Racks: Optional
- Windshield Mirror: Standard
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Single Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Single Axle)
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Lights: Standard
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Height on Trailer: 9 ft. 8 in.
- Height on Trailer with Tower Folded: 7 ft. 9 in.
- Length on Trailer: 22 ft.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 20 ft. 1 in.
- Dry Weight on Painted Trailer: 2935 lb.
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Single 1.8 Liter Super High Output
- Length Overall
- 19 ft.
- 8 ft.
- 14 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2176 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- 3-blade, stainless steel
- Max Carry Load
- 1240 lb.