Inventory Unit Detail
2005 Sea Hunt TRITON
An easy-trailering 21-footer, the Triton 212 offers an open deck layout with a center console at the heart of the floorplan. The console features ample room for electronics, a custom instrument panel with Teleflex gauges, a tinted plexiglass windshield, and even space to add a porta-potti.
The raised casting platform, built-in tackle boxes, ample rod holders and under-gunwale rod racks all add to this vessels fishability. Other features for the fisherman include a 65-qt. aerated livewell with a seacock, dual fishboxes with overboard drains that combine for 250 quarts of space and stainless steel reversible seat at the helm. A self-bailing cockpit and Klegecell cored deck liner system provides for sure-footing when the fishing action picks up.
The Triton 212 boasts a smooth Yamaha outboard fed by a generous 80-gallon fuel tank for all-day boating.
- Approx Weight: 2,150 lbs
- Beam: 99"
- Cockpit Depth: 25"
- Deadrise: 18°
- Draft: 14"
- Fuel: 80 gal.
- HP: 225
- Length: 21'0"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs
- Persons Capacity: 7
- Bow Bolsters
- Bow Cushions
- Bow Rail Stainless Steel Full Welded Rail
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Leaning Post Alum. w/Backrest and Rod Holders
- Leaning Post Alum. w/Rocket Launchers
- Leaning Post Aluminum Frame
- Leaning Post Fiberglass w/Bait Well-100QT.
- Leaning Post Fiberglass w/Storage
- Steering Baystar Hydraulic (to 150hp)
- Steering Hydraulic (Exchange)
- T-Top w/Elec. Box & Rocket Launchers
- Top Bimini
- Trolling Motor Plug & Wiring Harness
- Aerated Live Well w/Sea Cock-65 QT.
- Basic Flotation
- Bilge Pump (Auto)
- Bow Rail Stainless Steel Striper Rail
- Bow Storage Compartment
- Cleats (8" Stainless) (6)
- Composite Transom Coosa "Blue Water"
- Console Grab Rail (Stainless)
- Console Plexiglass Windscreen
- Console Storage
- Console Vertical Rod Rack
- Console w/Bait Well In Front, Built-in
- Custom Fused Switch Panel
- Custom Instrument Panel w/Gauges
- Diamond Non-Skid Deluxe Decking
- Drink Holders w/Drain Tubes
- Fiberglass Bow Compartment Lids
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fish Box w/Overboard Drain
- Fuel Tank Built-in w/Gauge-80 Gal.
- Hand Laid Hull Construction
- Klegecell Cored Deck Liner System
- Power Points 12 Volt
- Raised Casting Platform
- Reversible Seat Stainless Steel
- Rod Holders (Flush Mount, Stainless) (4)
- Rod Racks Under Gunwale
- Rub Rail (One Piece w/Insert)
- Running Lights (USCG Approved)
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Steering Teleflex No-Feed Back
- Steering Wheel Stainless Steel
- Tackle Drawers Built-in
- Wash Down System
- Engine Horsepower
- Length Overall
- Dry Weight
- 2,150 lbs
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 80 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 2,000 lbs